Personalized Mental Health Care For You
What we treat?
Phase of Life Transitions
Grief and Bereavement
Stress, Lifestyle Management
Anxiety and Depression
Who We Are
Riverview Psychiatric Medicine was founded by Dr. Randy I. Pardell MD in 1996 with the mission of addressing both the physiological and psychological aspects of each patient with personalized and innovative mental health treatments.
We are first in the group in the Hudson Valley to offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS Therapy) – a non-invasive treatment for drug-resistant depression.
What we Offer
Why Trust us?
Expert team of Psychiatrists and mental health professionals
Personalized treatment for every patient
We support you in your mental wellness journey
We have received both the Patient Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition
Our mission is to provide innovative psychiatric care and mental health services to the greater Hudson Valley
We provide care to treat your personal mental health needs.
Our board-certified psychiatrists have over 30 years of experience in mental health.
5-Star Patient Ratings
We received Patient Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition.
Our Team Led by Our Medical Director, Dr. Pardell
A Glance At The TMS Therapy
How it Works?
- An electromagnetic coil is positioned near the patient’s forehead against the scalp.
- The Neurostar TMS treatment delivers magnetic stimulation to the affected nerve cells.
- The stimulated magnetic field improves symptoms of depression, anxiety, and migraines
What to Expect?
- Each session of TMS therapy takes anywhere from 20-45 minutes.
- Patients can drive to and from the appointment and can return to their normal activities right away.
- No major Side-Effects.
- No negative impact on Memory or Sleep cycle.
- TMS therapy is covered by most health insurance plans.
- Substantial improvement in behavior and symptoms of depression after TMS.
What Our Patients Say About Our Psychiatrists and Counselors
Our Mission is to provide innovative psychiatric care and mental health services to the greater Hudson Valley.
Monday - Thursday 8AM to 7PM
Friday 8AM to 5PM